Orea Monty - tips for trips
Don’t miss the many tourist attractions in and near Mariánské Lázně when you visit the OREA Spa Monty Hotel.
Premonstratensian Monastery in Teplá
- Founded in 1193 by the Czech nobleman Hroznata.
Empire chateau in Lázně Kynžvart
- Built in the 17th century by Reich Count Metternich.
Kladská Nature Reserve
- An interpretative trail around the edge of the Kladská pond in the Kladská Peat.
National Nature Reserve
SOOS near Františkovy Lázně
- A national nature reserve with mud volcanoes.
Chodovar family brewery and original beer spa
- A family brewery founded in 1634, which also now offers an original beer spa.
- A Gothic-Romanesque castle founded in the first half of the 13th century.
- A castle built in the mid-18th century by Dominik Andrew Kaunitz, owner of the Bečov Estate at the time.
- The exhibition includes the Romanesque reliquary of St. Maurus, which is the second most valuable monument in the Czech Republic.